“Palestinian” supporters love to show the All Palestine Government passport claiming this was forever there before Israel.
The truth is:
The All-Palestine Government was established by the Arab League on 22 September 1948 during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War to govern the Egyptian-controlled enclave in Gaza. The Prime Minister of the Gaza-seated administration was Ahmed Hilmi Pasha, and the President was Hajj Amin al-Husseini.
The All-Palestine Government was the first attempt to establish an independent Palestinian state. It was under official Egyptian protection, but it had no executive role.
Above is the issued by Hilmi Pasha Palestinian Passport Nº 1. As well as a diplomatic passport later in 1949.
Another proof “Palestinians” and their supporters use to illegitimate Israel. But lets look closer and see what those SEWER covers prove.
The one with the Haifa district has P.W.D. , this stands for Public Works Department. It was created in 1921 by British High Commissioner Herbert Samuel.
As with all public institutions, in 1948 it transitioned to become Israel’s Public Works Department.
In 1937 Arab rioters attacked a P.W.D. location.
In 1996, Israel issued a stamp to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the P.W.D., emphasizing its role in building Israel’s roads.
As well, this was manufactured by a company founded by Alexander Kremener. And it has his name in Hebrew on it (קרמנר)
The second cover from Jaffa was manufactured by the same company that Alexander Kremener founded “The Palestine Foundry” in December 1933.
Again no Arab Palestine